24.4.05

Boo!

Did I scare you? God I hope not. That would be kind of sad. But yeah, I'm still alive.
The reason I haven't been updating is because I've been busy. And my parents took my internet card. Which means I have to "invent" reasons to be on the main computer. It's not that hard, since I have a paper due in chem on the 13th, and I've had other things that need to be typed up in chem and french. But ya know that can only last so long.
I've been invited to have lunch with Monica and her latina crew. I'm scared shitless which is why I'm glad I have Farber on Monday. Talk to him about it. I just know he'll be thrilled. So what if it's almost the end of the year? I'm finally having lunch with people. Of course this means I won't be in the library, so thats another internet outlit taken away. Ah well. I guess it won't be that bad. Monica can do all the talking!
Oh I have fallen for Ricky. Well fallen is quite the correct term. What I mean is I've been become a fangirl. Again. But this is a different person. Brandon still makes me squeal like a stuck pig, but now Ricky also makes me smile like an insane person on drugs. Isn't that great imagery? Anyway, it's rather sad. I'm just glad livejournal is around. :nods:
I went to the high school production of Cat on a Hot Tin Roof. I must say it was absolutely fabulous. Michelle was to die for. Marshall was quite the drunk (despite the fact that he's Morman.) I wrote comments on my program, but really the only thing I have to say is wow. Mucho improvement from Anasazi. Like 1000x times better. Bravo theater department, bravo!!!
Oh what else? Oh! Stu's musical opens this weekend. Which means I won't be able to go. :cries: I want to go, I just can't. Can't miss school. I could go on Saturday. :thinks: Uuuuuuuuuuuuggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm off to bed my dearies. Have a good week or so!

No comments: