19.5.06

Friday Five

This is getting to be something of a habit. Which is kinda nifty, but also somewhat depressing.

1. What type of mood are you generally in on a rainy day?
Tired. My dogs always sleep on rainy days and I'm kind of the same way. If it were up to me I would sleep all rainy days away.

2. What are your favorite things to do when the weather is gloomy?
Sleep. Read. Listen to music. Wait...isn't that like every other day of the week?

3. Have you ever been kissed in the rain?
No, but it sounds so romantic. All the really sappy romantic movies have scenes were the two lovers kiss in the rain. Heck even Spiderman had a scene were MJ and Spidey kiss in the rain. It's obviously the most romantic way to kiss. Or one of many romantic ways to kiss. :sigh:

4. After the rain stops, do you continue what you were doing, or do you run outside to do something else?
Since the rain doesn't really change how I do things to begin, the fact that it's not raining doesn't really change anything either. I just like it better when it's not rainy.

5. What is your favorite drink/food to have when it's raining outside?
I don't have one. Other than make me abnormally tired (or abnormally tired for me) rain doesn't affect me that much. But I always like a diet coke.

Gaah. Of all the things, of all the pictures this person could have chosen, why??? Why Ricky and Nick? I can't look at it for but a moment before I get all giggly. But interesting point...Nick has his eyes closed. Not that that means anything. I'm just super weird. Anyway. Thats all for tonight. A Friday Five and slash. And Eric. Did I mention Eric? Oh yeah...he was looking for me last night after the recital. Oh well...

No comments: