4.5.07

Black Books

Oh I've discovered another British comedy. Which has allowed me to discover the following:
  • The British comedy/tv world is tiny. Literally tiny. It consist of anyone who's ever been somehow associated with Simon Pegg. Or at least this is my belief.
  • Bill Bailey does have a career outside of Never Mind the Buzzcocks.
Anyway, I've got an IB test in a hour and I thought you lot might want to know what I do when I'm not "studying" for said IB tests. That's right, I discover strange British comedies.
In any event, I want to use the bullet point thingy so here are some more things that fit nicely into bullet points:
  • Despite best efforts, I'm still a KC junkie. Maybe not with pictures, but definitely with music. And my strange, strange mind.
  • I could have everything by Muse if I wanted. I just have to remember to use AIM.
  • I have no mp3 player, just a thing that looks like a mp3 player. Thus Windows Media and I have become very good friends.
  • "Retirement" is the best song ever. >_<
Alright, off to get dressed. Wish me luck!

No comments: