20.5.07

Why...

Why do I have always seem to fall for the unavailable for one reason or another kind of guys? It's like one friend of mine who seems to always fall for straight girls. It's like, why do our hormones hate us? It just doesn't seem fair. I find a guy who seems to share a million similar interests, whose tall and fairly attractive, can pull off facial hair, and has read HHGG (at least the first book anyway) without any kind of pestering from me and ya know what? My best friend likes him too. I say friends are more important than romance, but for chrissake! I don't know, I just don't understand. Also, Farber can never find out. He'd freak and bother me continually about it until I leave for college. But yeah, the trend continues.
So my party went really well last night. Everyone seemed to have a good time and I got good presents from the people. Lots of chocolate, not that I mind. Learned that you should never declaw cats because it's a nasty-mean process and you can live with the cat scratches. Also learned that tail bobbing is equally mean-nasty and really wished Alex didn't know so damn much about these things. Overall a good time. So yay!
See y'all on the flip side. I've got evil psych to do.
One last thing:

My male alter-ego, by the absolutely wonderful *stressedjenny

No comments: