27.11.08

Thankful Two Years On

Today is Thanksgiving in the US and now that I've recovered from my five hours of social torture, I'm going to list the things I'm thankful. Because that's just how I roll.
  • My music, it's the only thing that keeps me truly sane
  • British panel shows, they keep me entertained for hours on end even though I should be working
  • Living five minutes away from Pollard
  • Doctor Who, which needs no explanation
  • My family, even if they do drive me up a wall after long periods of exposure
  • The UK without which my music collection would limited and very different, there would be no DW and no panel shows to watch
  • Hunter (I didn't want to place him too early because that would seem desperate)
  • Not having to host Thanksgiving this year
That's about it. May not seem like a lot, but it covers a vast swath of territory. So there you have, what I'm thankful for in random order. Night.

No comments: