15.5.05

Urrr

Urrrrrrrrr. I'm absolutly stuffed. I had the big ass burger for dinner, like 3 diet cokes and then I had a huge piece of mudd cake (bourbon, coffee, chocolate) and a cup of coffee. So not only am I super stuffed, but I won't be able to sleep for a good long time unfortunatly.
But in other news, Sophs has got me hooked on Hot Hot Heat. It's kinda like when I got hooked on the Killers. I keep trying to listen to something else, but I invarably start listening to Hot Hot Heat again. Mind when their first CD came out I constantly made fun of them for their name. Which is kinda ironic, because I'm fairely sure I completely disregarded Franzie too, and now I absolutly love them. But their new CD (Elevator for those of you who don't know, like me) is so addictive. I just want to listen and listen and listen and...well I think you get the point. They're so like the Kinks. I mean, they have the peppy up beat sound and tunes, but if you read the lyrics, my god. So cynical!! But thats the sort of thing that I love. I love cynical happiness. So anyway, I'm really, totally, and utterly addicted.
Uuuuuuuuuhhhhhh. So full. I'm actually kind of tired too.
So have a good week. I don't if I'll be able to update. I got reading to do, and I don't plan on updating. :smiles: Yeah.
:huggles Hot Hot Heat, Avers, and Liz:

No comments: