20.5.05

3 Months vs. 2 weeks

It has been almost since I first heard the Killers. So it's been about 2 and half months since my complete dissent into popculture. God thats fucking scary.
I have almost a month left of school. Thats full weeks, not school weeks. And that sum includes the days I have off, as well as exam week. Stu on the other hand has about 10 days left. Mind you, I wish I had hell of a lot longer left in the school. I just don't know if I'm ready to be junior. I mean I was ready to be a freshmen, ready to be a sophmore, but I don't think I'm ready to be junior. I can't imagine being an "upperclassmen." I don't see myself as one of those people. Upperclassmen are cool, they have style, they know everything there is to know about all things popular. I don't know anything! I'm the biggest dork around. I'm not ready for that responsibility. I can barely handle the stresses of this year. I'm just scared shitless by it all.
Since I know Liz doesn't read this journal, I think I'll just mention now that I'm cutting any ties I had with her. She's changed into someone I don't want to be around. I can't really call her a slut, because thats not what she is. Liz is just someone I don't want to know anymore. Ah well.
toodles......

No comments: