28.5.07

Apologies in Advance

I would like to apologize in advance for any and all mood swings I may exhibit in the next few weeks. I would also like to apologize for ignoring anyone, yelling at anyone, and generally acting like a bitch at anyone in the next few weeks. Furthermore I would like to apologize for any past behaviour that fits into any of the above categories. Why I am acting like this and will be acting like this for the next few weeks is both logical and illogical, so I just want all of you to know that I'm sorry if I hurt anyone's feelings and such. Most of what I'm going through is out of my control and what is under my control I'm doing my best to control (hurrah for using the same word three times in a sentence.) So yes, apologies in advance for being a total bitch.

No comments: