5.3.08

How Wonderful It Is to be Bored

1. How long ago did you join LJ?
I joined in 2004 but didn't start "participating" until 2005.

2. How did you find out about LJ?
Umm...the internet?

3. If someone introduced you to LJ, is s/he still on your friends list?
I joined because of someone, but they are no longer on my friends list

4. Have you introduced anyone to LJ?
No

5. Is your LJ public or friends only, and why?
Public, unless it's very, very private in which case it's friends only, but that's a rare occurrence

Name five...
1. ... things you can't live without.
Music, food, internet, water, and music

2. ... of the best moments in your life.
Five? I don't think I have five best moments. Let's see...first Kaiser Chiefs concert, Killers concert, getting into UMW, seeing Glen Hansard and Marketa Irglova at the 9:30 club, and...any time I watch NMTB (that last ones bollocks by the by)

3. ... celebrities you can't stand.
Pete Wentz, Paris Hilton, Britney Spears, Preston, and Pete Doherty (that was a lot easier than the previous question, which scares me)

4. ... books you enjoy(ed) reading.
HHGG (all five of them, but only counting as one), Discworld series (again, counting as one entity), Vile Bodies, Metroland, and Thank You For Smoking

5. ... items in your purse/backpack/on your desk.
My wallet, pens, pencils, chapstick, and throat lozenages

1. What smell reminds you of your childhood?
Ummm...exhaust fumes? Dunno really

2. Would you ever consider getting laser eye surgery?
Yes, but only if I could afford it and the doctor could assure me that my eyes wouldn't get worse after the procedure

3. What food do you love now, that took you a long time to develop a taste for?
Huh. Dunno.

4. Do you have sensitive skin? Is there any material that you don't like touching your skin?
Yes and no. My mom thinks I have sensitive skin because I did when I was little, but I'm not entirely convinced that I do now. Then again I hate the smell of strong perfumes so I'll never know. As for any materials I don't like touch my skin, I would say wool because it's so itchy

5. Whose speaking voice is your favourite to listen to?
David Tennant, Ricky, anyone with a British/Australian accent :drools:

No comments: