15.5.08

Update on Things to Come

It's my dad's birthday today so I have to be nice to him. :sigh: Anywho, some happy updates on my list of upcoming things:
  • Volunteer! Hopefully I'll be doing some volunteer work for the public affairs division of WPFW, but that means an interview which scares the shit out of me. At least I've got my travel route all planned.
  • Set list postings! I'll be doing that whole thing shortly after this Saturday's Swell Season show. I'm quite excited.
  • Grades! Well, they turned out about where I thought they would, and I'm in good academic standing in terms of my major and in an overall sense. I'm not thrilled, but I'm not failing, even by my fucked up terms.
  • Duffy! Which I'm getting today, goddamit.
  • No more rain! My hopes came true and we've been rain free for two days! Hurrah!
  • [new item] Firefly marathon! If all parties can their collective shit together there will be a marathon of potential awesomeness. And possible brainwashing. Mwhahahahahahahaha
Well that's it. I'm currently rating my entire music library and I'm only at the Beatles. And there's a shitload of Beatles. Ta.
P.S. My dad hated Juno but for some reason doesn't think Belle & Sebastian could possibly be twee. I'm thinking of getting him to listen to some of their earlier stuff, just to prove the point that he's very wrong.

No comments: