22.7.09

I'm Not Dead

I just play a corpse on TV.
Anyway, I just want all of you to know that I haven't died and the reason I'm saying this is because on Sunday I was pretty sure I was going to die from agonizing pain. I even got to go to the emergency room! (I hate hospitals by the way because when I was in 7th grade I went in for nose surgery and came out with a cold.) Turns out I probably just have a really nasty intestinal virus that hates me, not gall stones like my mum and the doctor first suspected. I think I spent between three and four and half hours partially zonked out and listening to my classical mix. Not how one I thought I was going to spending my Sunday, but except for this strange twinge in my lower abdomen, I'm feeling much better. Not 100%, but also not dying.
The day before (Saturday) was much more interesting for me in a weird way. I got fitted for a bra for the first time. It was incredibly embarrassing, but definitely worth said embarrassment for reasons I won't be elaborating on here. Just know that getting fitted for a bra is not a stupid as it sounds.
One last observation: Buffy the Vampire Slayer the movie is all of Joss Whedon's wittiness without any of the emotional baggage that he usually gives us (the viewer). So basically, not very good.

No comments: