17.7.09

Random Updates from the Beyond

I realize I've been fairly inconsistent with the whole updating thing, but I'm just going to say this: I didn't mean to not update for 11 days. Quite frankly, it doesn't really feel like 11 days have gone by and not that much has happened. I go to work on Mondays and Wednesdays, I go to yoga and/or kickboxing, I sleep, I watch ridiculous amounts of crap on my computer, and then I sleep some more. My life is, for the most part, exceedingly boring. I've become a crazy work-out person who, when not working out or working, is recuperating from the crazy work-outs I put myself through. Sure I've probably lost some weight and can punch things real good (with either my hands or my elbows) but other than watching Buffy, Eureka, Merlin, and Warehouse 13 I spend a lot of time driving to and from either yoga or kickboxing. I'm even giving up my Saturday mornings now to kickboxing, which makes me exceedingly sad, but makes more sense than doing an hour and half of asana yoga and then doing an hour of kickboxing later the same day. I really don't know if I'm going to be able to keep this up, but I know it's good for me. Like working out my daddy issues is good for me, except with less crying and feeling depressed afterwards. So yeah. I guess you can say "time flies when your kicking your own ass into the ground." Pretty soon I'll be heading back to UMW with my pretty dresses and pretty skirts and my majorly reduced wardrobe and I'll be wishing it was summer. Actually scratch that last part. I won't be wishing it was summer. I'll be wishing it was winter.
In other news I recorded my first of three "over the summer" demos for my Westminster application. I've been thinking of reducing the number of practical modules I'm thinking of taking to just one and taking another theoretical module to make up for the practical module. Granted I do have to keep in mind that I'm only going to be taking four of the eight classes I have picked out, so really I could just put one of the practical modules as a second choice, none of which affects the fact that I have to make these stupid demos anyway. :sigh: Radio shows should be much more spontaneous than these stupid demos are making them. And I should be allowed to curse just a little bit.
That's it for now. I'll update sometime in the future.

No comments: