12.3.08

These Days

The past 24 hours have been exceedingly stressful/weird for me. The English paper I had due yesterday changed topics on me yesterday, so I was up until midnight writing about why the Kinks are rock gods and then I spent another half hour sending off the not completed draft to my English prof and getting ready for bed. I decided that despite the fact that I wasn't done, it would best to stop were I did because I couldn't create coherent sentences. It was Allison's idea to send off this incomplete thing, which I thought was a good enough idea to do. (All apologies for the incoherence that just transpired. I may be awake, but my brain hasn't started working yet.)
I also met my roommate for next year. She's a nice enough person, a bit excentric, but I suppose social graces aren't something I should be the judge of. My main concern is that we both are the type to go to bed early and that she has a really good lottery number. Everything else is irrelevant, especially if she ends up transferring to another school like she thinks she might. Honestly I'm just glad I have someone to room with for next year.
My brain is mush. I can't wait for this week to be over.
Well now that I've checked in, I'll be off.

No comments: