22.2.08

It's Not Fair

Everyday, usually in the morning, I check NME.com for news. Usually there isn't anything too interesting and I move on quickly. The format to NME.com is something like this: Left hand column is the highlights of the news from the last 24 hours and anything new that's particularly interesting. The right hand column is devoted to pictures from the magazine, awards, and other various things involving music. It's a fairly good set-up, nothing to complain about. Except of course when they feature pictures like this. Then I have to cover up half the screen with my hand and somehow make it seem like I'm not the biggest weirdo roaming the earth. When I saw that picture this morning I took one look and hit the back button on my browser it was that sexy traumatic. I guess there are just some things I can't handle. Like pictures of Ricky Wilson.
On a completely different subject, I've finished the first season of Torchwood and just rewatched the eleventh episode of season 3 Doctor Who. Essentially what this means is that a) I have to find a more productive way to waste my time or b) find a new show to watch on YouTube. Or c) rewatch NMTB and The IT Crowd. I suspect I will be going with option c. Also, on a Torchwood related note, as much as I didn't want Owen to die, I didn't want him to come back and be a complete jackass. So yeah, I want Owen to die this week.
Well that's it for me kiddies. I think I'm going to watch some IT Crowd.

No comments: