21.11.07

Damn Him

Somedays I get bored. Most days I get bored actually. Usually I can fill the boredom with fanfiction or other such nonsense, but not today. For some god awful reason I looked at old photos of Kaiser Chiefs. You see earlier this week (aka Monday) I read an article about rock show photographers and my immediate thought was "Peter Hill." So, as I sat here with Singing in the Rain on in the background, I googled the good man. And that, of course, led to looking at year and half old pictures of Kaiser Chiefs. I'm a weak person really, incredibly weak. And tired. In any event, here's a photo that caught my attention for various reasons, that should be obvious to anyone who knows me at all. Or has been reading this blog before April of this past year. Also, ironically, I now have two copies of the same picture. Now, picture.



I feel I should mention that the first copy of this picture is saved as "demonrick" and the second copy is saved as "damnhimdamnhimtohell" which is my favourite phrase in describing the above person. Anyway, toodles.

No comments: