29.10.06

A Spam of Pics

Yeah, I'm uber-lazy. I should be working, but I'm not. Ya know why? Because I'm uber-lazy. I'll work after this. Honest! Anywho, felt like spamming you guys with lurvely pictas. Because I'm nice like that. And bored. Nice and bored. Besides, how else can I amuse myself?

The Requisite Ricky Section (Ricky, Ricky, Ricky...)

He's so small and blonde. Awwwwww. Oh and yes this does make me this (---) much closer to being a stalker. Mind you I didn't find the picture, but still.

Awwww. That's all I have to say. That and he has really nice nails.

Angry Rick. Ricky Smash!! At least that's what I imagine. :shakes head:

One more!! Cuz ya know it's fun!

This picture always reminds me of something Mr. Sharp use to say: "Good job Bob." Not that he ever said it to me but this pic still reminds me of it.

Other Picture Section!!! (Tom M., WAS, random poster thing, OK Go, that sort of thing)

Damian (on the right) and Tim (on the left) from OK Go. Sexy black and white. Also, notice the Franz Ferdinand poster.

Mystery Jets Tour Poster. Tis pretty.

Tom of Kasabian at the Electric Proms. It's a British thing, that I didn't get to see. And Tom looks like he's lecturing the audience or something like that. Very sexy indeed.

Amazingly enough I am all three of them combined when I'm at school. Lots of pencils, sometimes sleeping, other times studying. I am WAS!!

That's it loves. I'm going to work now!

No comments: