11.3.07

I Love Spring Break

For complete reading pleasure, pretend Simon Amstell is reading the entry. Really, go ahead, it's fun.

Not that I'm on Spring Break (Apr.1-7), but most colleges are which means college students get to do things don't normally get to do because they have so much damn time on their hands. I believe this is why there have been a slew of pictures in the rickdaily community on LJ. You see the moderator (the ever present that_heather) has been posting lots of wonderful pictures that constantly remind me of my goal in life: Meet Ricky Wilson in person. And now, for your viewing pleasure, the small and freakishly huge version of the same picture! Have I mentioned recently how very desperately I need boyfriend? Well I do...

Regular sized:


Super sized:


If you look closely at the freakishly huge version, you might wonder "What colour are R's eyes?" I think they're like Alex's and change colour magically. I could go on, but I won't. Anyhoo, I've got to get to work on this damn moth lab. Thank god this is the last IB lab for the year. I really do hate introductions.

No comments: