3.3.05

2:20

:bemoans her lack of music: I'm really tempted to go to the band room, just so I can listen to my mp3. I'm honestly unsure of whether or not I can listen to my music. I know it's after school, but I'm in the library. Makes me rather sad actually. I was hoping to listen to the Killers again. :laughs are her own witiness: I'm so funny! Actually I'm more bored than funny. Bah.
The purpose of this entry is to update you as to the happenings of my life. Actually nothing has happened. I signed up for classes yesterday. Everything went really well actually. Mrs. Stuart signed me up for IB history, despite the fact that Mr. Million has yet to sign off on it, so thats exciting. I mean Mr. Million will, eventually, sign off on it, but I'm signed up for the class and thats the most important part right now. :thinks: Yeah nothing else has really happened.
Jesus I'm bored. I think I'll go read Seventeen. Adios!

No comments: