17.4.05

This is fake DIY

:acts crazy: Who said sanity was the best thing?? Huh????
Fuckity-fuck. I still haven't told mums and dad about the grades. Dr. Farber would be upset, or at least disappointed. I'm personally trying to stay happy. Shits to telling about grades. I want to enjoy my weekend as much as possible before everything goes boom. And let me tell you, everything will go boom. Like an atomic boom, no TNT woosy shit. No this will be the biggest boom yet. Oh yes I do predict. So now I'm going to enjoy my weekend. Or at least try and enjoy it as much as I can.
So update on solos and ensembles. I got a 1 on my solo (which is uber awsome) and I don't know what I got on the quartet. I thnk we did pretty well. I fucked up a lot, but the group in general did really well. Umm yeah. So yay!
Go listen to Fake DIY. Best online radio ever. Yeah. Shower time!

No comments: