12.4.05

Update

Let this week be over, let this week be over (repeat about 20 more times. )
I had the coolest thing happen to me today. A friend of mine, who had lost touch with (shocker) somehow found me through Livejournal. It was really nice to hear from her actually. She's probably the only person at Stu who has the same sense of humor as me, and was my bestest friend in 8th grade. Plus Avery is just a really cool person. Has more guts than I ever will. :nods: Makes me want to update my Lj, kinda. Yeah maybe.
God I can't wait till Thursday night. Killers on Jay Leno. Makes a girl happy.
I don't know whether I've mentioned this before, I'm sure I haven't, but I go through depressive cylcles. :nods: So lately I've been off and on when it comes to my emotions. Essentially I'm "okay" but teetering towards depressed. The thing is I'm really good at faking it. I've been having these cycles since 7th grade, so I guess I've gotten good at it. Anyway, thats part of the reason I haven't been updating a lot. It's hard for me to articulate my emotions when I'm depressed and since most of this quarter I have been depressed, thats basically 2 months of not really being able to update a lot. I'm sorry for that, because I have a lot of stuff I want to say, I just don't know how to.
Sorry for this heavy stuff. I just thought you might like to know. Cuz I know I have a million readers. Hahahahaha. Ah the good times.
Wish me luck on Saturday at 3:56 pm (eastern daylight savings time) and 2:12pm. I'm doing the Solos and Ensembles thing at those times, and the 3rd movement needs all the luck it can get. So wish especially hard at 3:56, cuz thats when my quartet is performing and thats when the 3rd movement might mess everything up. I'm confident about my solo, but the ensemble needs luck, a lot.
So yeah. Thats it.

No comments: