24.7.05

List

Here is the song list of the concert on Friday night. I'm working up a big entry on the whole thing but I thought I'd give you a morsel. So here:


  1. Na Na Na Na Naa
  2. Saturday Night
  3. Everyday I Love You Less and Less
  4. Born To Be a Dancer
  5. I Predict a Riot
  6. You Can Have It All (damn you Helen!!!)
  7. ? (possible b-side though I wouldn't know)
  8. Modern Way (salute)
  9. Oh My God
  10. Time Honoured Tradition (with correct British spelling)

Encore

  1. Caroline, Yes
  2. Nice Place (that was in the chorus, again possible b-side)

So there you go. Lovely show, big entry up tomorrow hopefully.


Edit as of January 2, 2006: The last song they played was "Take my Temperature." It wasn't the chorus either. It was the bit before the chorus in the first verse. :nods: Still don't know what the other b-side track is. Didn't write any nice clues for that. Anywho, carry on.

No comments: