26.9.05

Fangirl

I'm quitting band. I'm nervous about doing it, but I'm really, really glad I am. Incredibly happy about this decision. I'm still a little nervous though. I suppose until it happens, I'll be nervous. I'm joining chorus. I'm kind of excited about that. :sigh: I'm feeling really pensive. And in a desperate need to sing loudly. Or eat.
Hmm...not much has happened today. We had a band competition over the weekend. A total waste of my Saturday, but we did get second place. Lost by 4/10ths of a point. God I hate when Mr. Fore tells that kind of crap. :rolls eyes:
Just so y'all know, I'm a horrible, horrible fangirl. Here I have statistics:
  • 9 Ricky avatars
  • 4 Brandon avatars (use to have more, then I scaled back)
  • 5 Tom avatars (out of 6 Keane avatars, and that's of his foot)
  • 6 Franzie avatars
  • 13 Kaiser Chief avatars
  • 11 Killers avatars
  • 2 pictures of Ricky
  • 6 pictures of Tom
  • 7 pictures of Brandon (not including two colorbars)
  • 1 wanted poster of Tom
Horrible, horrible fangirl. Some might say a Mary Sue. Thought I don't think the term applies here. Mind you it could be worse. Much, much worse. But I do have some self control. Some.

FF KC Ke Ki MP 45345

No comments: