6.10.05

Bad News

Oh my little fishes I need some good news asap. I have C's in two of my favorite classes. I don't know how I'm going to explain this to Mums and Dad. It's such a huge disappointment to me and I know it will be an even bigger one to them. I can kind of explain the history grade, but English? I don't know what I'm going to do. The thought of having to explain this them just makes me sick. I know it's just an interim and that I'll have lots of oppurtunties to make up for the lackluster performance, but still. Ugh...I just feel awful.
Ya know what else is bugging me? My lack of the YCHISMB. I ordered it from Sony so I'm getting a bonus cd for free, but they didn't send out the thing until yesterday. So far the only songs I've heard from the new cd are "Do You Want To?" and "The Fallen." I heard "The Fallen" last night on the Hard Rock concert thingy on MTV and I must say, I really like it. There's no doubt in my mind I'll like the rest of the CD, I just really, really want it. Ugh, this waiting is killing me.
A home game, homecoming, states, another home game. Another month of marching band. :sighs: I'm going to die in that month. These grades and marching band will sap me of what little creative output I have. I have choir. I have my bands. I have English and History. I know I'll make it. I hope I can.
Call out to Avers: A Very Old Man with Enormous Wings. Remember that? From 9th grade? Booya. Rereading. So much fun.

No comments: