16.10.05

Bend and Break

My cd has yet to come. I offically hate Sony. I don't hate Franzie, I hate Sony. In this hate for Sony I will listen to Keane non-stop until I get the new Franzie. Or something like that.
Dad has the mumps. Mums has lost 11 pounds due to stress. Sophs is depressed. Me? I painted my finger nails navy blue. I'm actually doing pretty well. I went to see a play with Jackie on Saturday then I went over to her house and did a jigsaw puzzle with her, Iris, and Angel. I had a blast. I'm the only person in my family who isn't feeling like shit for one reason or another. Pretty special for me.
November 4. The last day of marching band and the last day of the quarter. I'm literally counting down the days. Well not literally, literally, but more theoretically. Which isn't literally at all but thats really beside the point. I'm excited to say the least. It's all almost over!!! Hopefully the rest of the season will go well and the rest of the quarter will go well too. That way I can get my mp3 back!!! w00t!!
My clarinet helps me compensate for my low singing range. :nods:
Not much else to report. It was really weird talking to Sophs today. She just sounded exactly the way I must have sounded when I was at Stu in 9th grade. It was almost scary in a way. Depression sucks ass. :contemplates the tone of last sentence: Hmmm, I really do mean that seriously ya know. The worst part is that you, by yourself, can do nothing to stop depression. Eating, sleeping, singing, none of it helps. So sad.
"If only I don't bend and break
I'll meet you on the otherside
I'll meet you in the light..."

No comments: