11.10.05

Things

The back of my neck hurts. I'm hoping this has nothing to do with last night. I feel fairly confident that it doesn't, but honestly ya never know. I just want my neck to stop hurting.
I did my English oral today. People seemed impressed with how I did. I was nervous the whole time and couldn't think straight. My transitions sucked, but at least I tried to have some fluency between each subject. I had too many quotes, but when I realized that I has mostly done and really wanted to include the quotes that I had left. Damn I sucked. I honestly don't care what Alex and Kaitlyn said, I didn't like my oral. I'm going to have indigestion the rest of the day. I hate this.
I will again fail to write properly about the concert last night. Sophs thinks it's a futile excersise and quite frankly I haven't been able to do it, so I'm not going to try. I will say this though --- I wish that I could here Ricky's voice everday and that I knew someone half as cool as Dave Grohl, Rivers Como (lead singer o' Weezer) and Ricky. It was, to use Dave's favorite curse word, fucking awsome.

No comments: