21.10.05

To That Statue with the Dictionary

:cries: This is the most beautiful song ever. Oh my God, it is just so beautiful and sweet and...I WANT A BOYFRIEND TO WRITE ME BEAUTIFUL SONGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh, I got my cd. I'm very happy. And the song I was talking about is "Eleanor Put Your Boots On." It is the most beautiful song ever. With piano and all sorts of coolness.
I'll give a full report after I listen to this a few more (read 100) times. Right now I'll tell you this: Much different, yet sort of the same. It's like they took "Come On Home" and flew. In a way. Different, yet familiar.
So I had a bloody miserable afternoon/early evening. Marching band has never been so god awful. Drizzle and cold weather is not fun to march in. I was feeling like absolute shit, so when I saw it was Dad picking me, I was rather disappointed. Mums always makes me feel better. At least I feel more comfortable talking to her. So Dad and I were listening to the News Hour on NPR. Dad really likes this show and we were on my "favorite" part, the analysis of Brooks and sometimes Shields. Tonight it was Oliphont who wears cool bow ties. I was content to listen. I found it rather odd that Dad said to turn on the cd player. He was "bored with this stuff." The cd came on and something about the opening riff seemed vaguely familiar. The style I suppose. Then I heard the riff I had heard two days after the cd was released. THE FALLEN!!! I started screaming (good screaming, not bad screaming) and Dad just smiled. Franzie to the rescue, per usual. So I'm fairly happy now.
Lets see, anything else? Jackie, Iris, and Susan watched me in the Homecoming parade. I was feeling pretty shitty when I saw them, so it was pretty cool to see them. I'm doing something with Jackie tomorrow. We shall see who else comes. Go Hitchhiker's!!
:yells: "This Boy" should be called something else!!!!!!!!!! It's not "This Boy"!!!!!! Grrr.
FF KC Ke Ki MP

No comments: