24.1.06

Bloody Cliches

I was thinking about writing a deep meditative on the many times I've faked stuff. Sort of pointless though. Everything goes back to the same subject and honestly what can I do now? I can't go back and slap myself in the face and say "Buck up. It only gets worse from here." No the only thing is to move forward and try to do things differently. Admitely it's not easy but it's the only way to go about things. So no deep meditative on depression or my past mistakes. I made them and now I'm trying to make up for them. Won't always work but the point is to try. Get back up on the horse and ride around the coral a few more times. That's the bloody point. Forgive and forget. All those bloody cliches. But to paraphrase T. Pratchett, they're cliches because they're true. So there you go.
Jittery. Yes I would say I'm jittery right now. I know why too, which is slightly disturbing. Maybe this will help fight off the lows of depression but damned if it doesn't feel weird right now. I'm glad I'm starting this experiment today instead of later. Tomorrow I'll be fine to be jittery or whatever the hell will happen with a double dosage because I've got my good classes. Band will no biggie and jitteriness in English doens't hamper my analysis skills and Mr. Vagts is the most forgiving teacher I know. Besides I'm one of his favorites. If I'm bouncing off the walls he'll forgive me. Aaaarrggggggggghhhhh! Jittery hands make typing hard.
(I get to listen to the Arctic Monkey's new CD a month in advance. I love the internet!! I love Xfm!! But more importantly I love the internet.)

No comments: