23.1.06

Take My Temperature

This week I'm actually sick! Not that it makes being sick any better, but still, I'm not faking!
Anywho, the honor band thing went well until Sunday when I got sick. I was this close to actually going up on stage!! Went through the run through and then about 2 bands in I just decided that there was no way I could play. I felt just god awful. Felt poorly all the way home. Not feeling to hot today either, but my throat doesn't hurt as much. Just a lot of nose shit. In any event the weekend was pretty fun until Sunday. I got into the hightest band (last chair) and really enjoyed playing the music we played. Bunch of lovely pieces. The nights, needless to say, where pretty boring. Blacksburg is not hot spot. Went to the one good resturant there on Friday night. Had dinner at a ver ver fancy resturant in Roanoke on Saturday. Sunday night I was back home so yeah. All in all though, time well spent. I really liked Dr. Casey and Mr. McKee as well. Really nice guys. As I told mums much better than anyone I've ever worked with before. Anywho, good weekend. Except for the whole getting sick thing.
I feel so fuckin' incoherant right now. Mmm...Not much to say. Yeah. See y'all later then.

No comments: