18.2.06

The Old New Quiz

I filled this out a long time ago, but I felt that it needed to be updated. And I'm bored and don't want to go to tutoring. :rolls eyes: Here it is:

A- Age of 1st kiss: sometime in the future
B- Band you are listening to right now: the Zutons
C- 1st Crush: pre-school, when I was cool
D- Dad's name: Terry
E- Easiest person to talk to: Mums, or Jackie. Sometimes Loghman
F- Favorite ice cream: Chocolate. Any kind of chocolate.
G- Gummy worms or gummy bears?: I ask you-Difference?
H- Hometown: Washington D.C. near the Hill
I- Instruments: clarinet
J- Junior high: Langston Hughes/ Stuart Hall
K- Kids: 2 at the most
L- Longest car ride ever: any drive without music
M- Mom's name: Lissa
N- Nicknames: the Green one and I call myself Nore
O- One wish: Meet Ricky and become best friends (or Alex.)
P- Phobia[s]: failing and bees of any sort, even the bumble bees who can't sting you
Q- Quote: here are 3 one word quotes- 42, Cheese, Spoon.
R- Reason to smile: music and the Brits
S- Song you sang last: Remember Me by the Zutons
T- Time you woke up today: 9?
U- Unknown fact about me: :thinks: I dunno...I tell this journal everything
V- Virgin: if I haven't been kissed, do you really think I've had sex?
W- Worst habit: picking at my forehead
X- X-rays you've had: Teeth and nose
Y- Your least favorite person as of right now?: Umm does math count?
Z-Zodiac sign: Taurus. the bull. Grrr

No comments: