14.4.06

Another Friday

1. What is your favorite photo?
Of me? I'm going to say this is a general because I don't have a favorite photo of myself. I think my favorite photo though is the one hanging on my wall. It's of a prairie dog type mammal. There's another name for it but I can't remember what it is. I like that picture a lot.

2. Who took the photo?
I did! Those guys are fast so it's quite spiffy that I got a picture of it.

3. If you could photograph anything or anyone what/who would it be?
I'd really like to take a good (none scary)picture of Franz Ferdinand (the band obvs.) Their pictures always creep me out or make them all look like crap. So I would really like to take a good one of them. Not that I could.

4. What makes a good photo?
Dunno. I see so many of them but I dont' know what makes them good. Most family pictures aren't good. Still lifes can be good. I honestly don't know though.

5. Which do you prefer: digital or print?
My mum is perfectly obsessed with digital photography but I really don't like how they turn out. Even on the really good cameras the lighting seems kind of unreal. I like print. It seems more true to real life. And no pixels.

No comments: