2.4.06

Back From the South

Well kiddies I'm back from Myrtle Beach. We has a competition down there this weekend and got back early this morning. Right now I'm incredibly itchy because I got a sunburn down there. I'm also incredibly tired for no apparent reason. Just really tired.
I kinda wish I could avoid people for a few days. I'm really quite sick of having to put any kind of effort into my social life at the moment so I'd rather just avoid the whole thing altogether. I'm also really tired of mums. She's being a real bitch lately. Oh just fyi mumsy-poo, Nancy will understand that I've been gone since Thursday and completely unable to practice my clarinet. She's not such a complete bitch and it's no disrespect to her. So get the fuck off my back for not practicing today. I don't feel well and I'm really tired, neither of which is terribly conducive to practicing. So go fuck off.
I got two really cool t-shirts this weekend. One of them says wench on it and the other is a for the Strokes. I got a sunburn yesterday walking around the board walk trying to a)find Sam and b) find shops that didn't look ridiculously stupid. For about 4 and half hours. I also got a patch for the Clash. Fairly successful all in all. I am upset about the sunburn though. It's very itchy at the moment.
Mostly I'm tired. And incoherant. Mostly tired though. So go the misadventures in la-la land.

No comments: