28.4.06

Confusion -- Friday Five

Things have suddenly gotten crazy confusing. One thing I do know is that his strange behavior is freaking me out so I'm doing what I do best which is hide. Confrontation is what I'm bad at, which is really what needs to happen. The two of really need to talk but it's awkward and very extremely new territory for the both of us which makes it ten times worse on both sides. I feel like holding this up as why I didn't make friends last year, why I avoid social interactions. Shit gets complicated and I'm not good at handling these kind of delicate situations. This is going to bother me all weekend and probably till the end of the year. Which is bad because worrying and not doing anything about the worrying doesn't solve anything. So it ends up being this awkward unappealing situation that consists of me 1) feeling really bad for the poor guy 2) being really frustrated with him and 3) wanting to avoid him like the plague (which really doesn't solve anything.) But for now I'm going to try my hardest to ignore the whole thing. I'll deal with it on Monday.

1. Who was your first kiss (your mom does not count)?
N/A
2. What is your idea of the perfect date?
Dinner. Movie. Long walk back to my place. Goodnight kiss. I'm pretty easy.
3. What music needs to be on when you are “getting your thang on”?
I have my own internal soundtrack and honestly, I think it would change in each situation. Though music isn't entirely neccessary. But really I'm guessing at all of this.
4. What is the most amazing experience you’ve ever shared with a partner?
:tilts head to side: Umm...see answer for #1
5. Sex is best saved for: love, marriage, alcohol, days that end in “y”?
Love.

No comments: