10.5.06

Birthday pt1

Loghman gave me a necklace. The chain is longer than I usually like, but it's from Loghman so I don't really care. Sophs asked if I hugged him. I told her I didn't. I couldn't. I thought about it, but it just didn't seem right. I don't think I could ever hug Loghman. Being that close...I just don't think I could do it. It would be too weird. Nonetheless, Loghman gave me a necklace. It's a very nice one. I asked him were he got it and he said he's just had a really long time. I really like it.
Everybody I know was saying happy birthday to me today. I suspect it's because of the balloons I got from Sophs and Mums. It was really nice though. I don't like being noticed that often, but today was one of those days were I wanted everyone to notice me, so the fact that they did made me feel really special. So yeah. I'm having a good birthday so far.

No comments: