30.5.06

Oh my poor brain, I feel so bad for it

Umm...I can't think coherantly at the moment so here's what I'm going to say. Just remember: I have my English oral tomorrow and I really don't want to do it and I'm a complete crazy loon. I'm so off my rocker it's not even funny. I have two weeks left of school and as far as I'm concerned I have 2 of my 7 classes over. Nearly have 3. Actually I feel like the whole year is over. So what I'm going to say now completely doesn't correspond with what I just wrote but it's kind of occupying my mind:
RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEE
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MARRY MEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!
Oh my poor poor brain. If it had a life of it's own I think it would try to escape.
DAMN YOU FATE!!! DAMN YOU FOR KILLING ME!!!!!!!! Umm...
2 weeks till my last day of actual school. 2 weeks yesterday until I finally see Keith in the flesh. Maybe he'll change my mind about the above person. (Get of the stage Jack Johnson. You're feel goody crap makes me sad on the inside.) Oh my loving audience, tell me, do you think I'll make it? I'm starting to wonder. :sigh: Poor me. I do hate going crazy.

No comments: