6.6.06

Gee Wizz

Umm...I guess it's been awhile since I last updated. Things have been happening which means that I've been busy so no time. I had my math presentation yesterday and that went well. I had choir rehearsal on Sunday. Today was June Jam, which was a total waste of time (all 30min I spent there.) Classes were really short save 5th which meant I got my full dose of history which was nice. I'm really going to miss that class next year. :prays she gets Vagts again: Lets see what else? I have my physics final tomorrow (100 mulitple choice) and my IB music final on Thursday. I have the second draft of my WL2 paper due on Thursday and we're having a party as well. Which means I need to tell Mums about that so she knows. Busy, busy, busy.
It's two weeks until the last day of school. Yesterday I got my senior photo taking date. June 26th. Fuckin' scary if you ask me. I'm not sure whether I'm actually ready to be a senior but I suppose I don't have much choice. I personally just can't believe school is almost over. God it's fucking scary. (New favorite phrase: fucking scary.)

THE STEREOTYPE SURVEY

[PREPPY]

[] You spend half an hour doing your hair.
[] You go tanning/laying
[] You watch The OC
[] You own something designer.
[] You love going to the mall.
[] You like Paris Hilton .
[x] You take your cellphone everywhere.
[x] You own an iPod and/or an MP3 player.
[x] You love Starbucks.
[] You love flip flops.

Total x = 3

[GOTH]

[] Red or black is your favorite color.
[] You have thoughts about death.
[] You wear chains.
[] You like heavy metal.
[] You love Hot Topic.
[] You have worn black lipstick.
[x] Your hair is dark. (But I can't help that. It's not dyed.)
[x] You dislike preps
[] You're an atheist.
[] You have/want piercings in unusual places

Total x= 2

[PUNK/SKATEBOARDER]

[] You skateboard/Use To
[] You wear plaid.
[] You love Converse.
[x] You think you're different.
[x] You hate MTV.
[] You like to mosh.
[] You have/had/want blue,red, purple, or green hair.
[] You love skater boys/girls.
[x] You hate pink.
[] You hate rich kids.

Total x = 3

[NERD/LOSER]

[] You love computers.
[x] You like Star Trek/Star Wars
[x] you wear glasses.
[] You get straight A's.
[x] You love reading.
[] You have a curfew.
[] You always do your homework.
[] You never cut school. (Lessons but never school)

Total x = 3

[EMO]

[] You're depressed.
[] You have black-rimmed glasses.
[] You like Thursday.!!!!!!!!!!!
[] You comb your hair in front of your face.
[] You cry easily.
[] You hate being called emo.
[x] You keep a journal/diary.
[x] You have written a sad poem.
[] You have had a sad MySpace layout.
[] You have cut yourself before

Total x = 2

[GHETTO/GANGSTA]

[] You like rap.
[] You wear Tag.
[] You say "nigga" frequently.
[] You drink often.
[] You wear rubberbands in your pants.
[x] You swear a lot.
[] You have said "fo shizzle".
[] You have been called a "playa".
[] You wear Converse with the tongue flipped out.

Total x = 1

[SCENE/HARDCORE]

[] You wear a bandana.
[] You love Pokemon, the Ninja Turtles, etc.
[] You never walk anywhere.
[] You wear slip-on Vans.
[] You like Norma Jean. (So dumbass. Yeah...I like Marylin Monroe)
[x] You wear band tees.
[] You love to "hardcore" dance.
[] Your hair has been dyed in more than one color.
[x] You will kill if called a satanist or goth
Total x = 2

"Extraordinary Machine" Fiona Apple (this one, the next one and the third one ditto)

I certainly haven't been shopping for any new shoes
-And-
I certainly haven't been spreading myself around
I still only travel by foot and by foot, it's a slow climb,
But I'm good at being uncomfortable, so
I can't stop changing all the time

I notice that my opponent is always on the go
-And-
Won't go slow, so's not to focus, and I notice
He'll hitch a ride with any guide, as long as
They go fast from whence he came
- But he's no good at being uncomfortable, so
He can't stop staying exactly the same

If there was a better way to go then it would find me
I can't help it, the road just rolls out behind me
Be kind to me, or treat me mean
I'll make the most of it, I'm an extraordinary machine

I seem to you to seek a new disaster every day
You deem me due to clean my view and be at piece and lay
I mean to prove I mean to move in my own way, and say,
I've been getting along for long before you came into the play

I am the baby of the family, it happens, so
- Everybody cares and wears the sheeps' clothes
While they chaperone
Curious, you looking down your nose at me, while you appease
- Courteous, to try and help - but let me set your
Mind at ease

(Chorus)

-Do I so worry you, you need to hurry to my side?
-It's very kind
But it's to no avail; I don't want the bail
I promise you, everything will be just fine

If there was a better way to go then it would find me
I can't help it, the road just rolls out behind me
Be kind to me, or treat me mean
I'll make the most of it, I'm an extraordinary machine

"Waltz (Better Than Fine)"

If you don't have a song
To sing you're okay
You know how to get along
Humming
Hmmm

If you don't have a date
Celebrate
Go out and sit on the lawn
And do nothing
'Cause it's just what you must do
Nobody does it anymore

No I don't believe in the wasting of time,
But I don't believe that I'm wasting mine

If you don't have a point to make
Don't sweat it
You'll make a sharp one being so kind
And I'd sure appreciate it
Everyone else's goal's to get big headed
Why should I follow that beat being that I'm
Better than fine

"Parting Gift"

I opened my eyes
While you were kissing me once more than once
And you looked as sincere as a dog
Just as sincere as a dog does,
When it's the food on your lips with which it's in love

I bet you could never tell
That I knew you didn't know me that well
It is my fault you see
You never learned that much from me

Oh you silly stupid pastime of mine
You were always good for a rhyme
And from the first, to the last time, the signs
Said 'Stop' - but we went on whole-hearted
It ended bad, but I love what we started
They said 'Stop' - but we went on whole-hearted
It ended bad, but I love what we started

I took off my glasses
While you were yelling at me once more than once
So as not to see you see me react
Should've put 'em, should've put 'em on again
So I could see you see me sincerely yelling back

I bet your fortressed face
Belied your fort of lace
It is by the grace of me
You never learned what I could see

Oh you silly stupid pastime of mine
You were always good for a rhyme
And from the first to all the last times, all the signs
Said 'Stop' - but we went on whole-hearted
It ended bad, but I love what we started
They said 'Stop' - but we went on whole-hearted
It ended bad, but I love what we started


"The Universal" (Blur)

This is the next century
Where the universal's free
You can find it anywhere
Yes, the future has been sold
Every night we're gone
And to karaoke songs
How we like to sing a long
Although the words are wrong

It really, really, really could happen
Yes, it really, really, really could happen
When the days they seem to fall through you, well just let them go

No one here is alone, satellites in every home
Yes the universal's here, here for everyone
Every paper that you read
Says tomorrow is your lucky day
Well, here's your lucky day

It really, really, really could happen
Yes, it really, really, really could happen
When the days they seem to fall through you, well just let them go

Well, it really, really, really could happen
Yes, it really, really, really could happen
When the days they seem to fall through you, well just let them go

Just let them go

"Maybe I shouldn't have said anything?"

It's British!! Go Tesco!!

And one last thing...
"Hey you!
Could you ever fall for me
The way I fell for you" -- The Darkness "Friday Night"

No comments: