18.6.06

Quizzy

A real post may come later

If I were a...

If I were a month I would be: March

If I were a day of the week I would be: Tuesday

If I were a time of day I would be: 3:42pm

If I were a planet I would be: Pluto, which may not be a planet

If I were a sea animal I would be: A dolphin. mwhahahaha

If I were a direction I would be: Northeast

If I were a piece of furniture I would be: A comfy chair used for torture

If I were a sin I would be: Sloth

If I were a historical figure I would be: The underdog of music...who ever that is

If I were a liquid I would be: diet Coke

If I were a stone, I would be: quartz

If I were a tree, I would be: Fir

If I were a bird, I would be: fuck...a bird of some sort...a seahawk

If I were a tool, I would be: a jackhammer, cuz it's fun to say

If I were a flower/plant, I would be: lilly

If I were a kind of weather, I would be: a cool breaze in the desert

If I were a musical instrument, I would be: vocal chords, which are so totally musical instrments

If I were an animal, I would be: a frog

If I were a color, I would be: turquoise

If I were a condiment, I would be: ketchup

If I were an emotion, I would be: contemplative

If I were a vegetable, I would be: salad

If I were a sound, I would be: drumsticks hitting each other (uh one, uh two, one two three four!)

If I were an element, I would be: earth

If I were a song, I would be: modern way, shangri-la, jingle jangle, when the cows come home all mixed together

If I were a poem, I would be written by: a musician

If I were a food, I would be: chocolate

If I were a place, I would be: northern England

If I were a material, I would be: cotton

If I were a taste, I would be: salt, which is everywhere but unnoticable

If I were a scent, I would be: fresh laundry

If I were a religion, I would be: agnotstic...which is a religion from now on

If I were a word, I would be: cynical

If I were an object, I would be: a record/cd player...or radio

If I were a body part I would be: fingers (what a weird question)

If I were a facial expression I would be: ummm...

If I were a subject in school I would be: music theory

If I were a cartoon character I would be: sleeping beauty? cinderella maybe

If I were a shape I would be a: triangle

If I were a number I would be: 42

No comments: