28.6.06

Ricky/Chuck

This is the man who made my heart melt in fifty thousand different ways and sent me over the edge. I don't care that he changes his appearance a whole heck of a lot, but those pictures are who a fell for. Not the new him. I don't mind the new him, he's still a sexy beast. But if you ever wonder how I could be so frickin' bonkers about someone as straight laced as R looks now, well I suggest you look at those pictures. Also bonus points to stickyhips___ for putting it so...beautifully: "Oh, the sheer fucking beauty " and double bonus points to diva_chic_mandy for making the post.
In other news Chuck (or Chaz if you're Sophs) West is still a smarmy ass bastard,whom I hate. I have a concert on Friday if I have any say in my life, that will be the last time I ever have to deal with his... abject, apple-polishing, beggarly, bootlicking, brown-nosing, complacent, compliable, compliant, cringing, crouching, deferential, enslaved, flattering, groveling, ingratiating, kowtowing*, mealy-mouthed, menial, obeisant, oily*, parasitic, parasitical, prostrate, servile, slavish, smarmy, sneaking, sniveling, spineless*, stipendiary, toadying*, toadyish, truckling, unctuous bastard ass (thank you thesaurus.reference.com).
I really needed that pic spam.

No comments: