22.7.06

1 Year

It has been exactly one year since I first saw the Kaiser Chiefs live. Yay!! Now...where's my new CD?
Anyway onto something boring and tedious...since I'm bored:


1. What talent(s) do you have that could make you famous?
I sing. People tell me I'm pretty good at it. That's about it.

2. If you could be famous for one day, what would you do?
I would tell Ricky to hurry his ass up and get me a new KC album. (Oh obsession is fun!)

3. If you were so famous that money was no object, where would you live?
Ummm...Leeds?

4. If you could meet any famous person, who would it be?
Gosh...dunno. -_-

5. What would be your famous catch phrase/quote/motto/last words?
"Buggrit, millenium hand and shrimp" or "Roses are red, violets are blue, I like cornflakes, can you swim?"

Now I command you to listen to Kaiser Chiefs. Even just one song. GO!

No comments: