31.7.06

And Then I Got a Cookie

I had a very odd dream last night. It involved some odd elements including the following; Me participating in some sort of recess game (a ball and catching said ball), one person I haven't seen since elementary school, a plot line about people being all worried about getting into college (not so odd really), and Franz Ferdinand playing at a place that was suppose to be my school. I had for some reason left a bike in a nook where they were going to playing (or near where they were going to be playing). Not that I remember using the bike earlier in the dream, but I digress. So Loghman and I (naturally) went to get said bike. When we get there Franz is there too and Alex is wondering about the bike. I tell him it's mine and he's like alright. Then he mentions something about cookies being back somewhere. I immediatly know exactly where he's talking about. This is a dream. So Loghman and I go off to obtain said cookie. The bike miraculously disappears once in the cookie area. After getting the cookie I went off to sleep in Mr. Vagts classroom. So lets see: I've been listening to Empire at least 3 or 4 times in a row every time I turn on my computer and have been listening to their first album quite a lot. I haven't listened to Franz in a good week or so. :nods: But I got a cookie! I love Alex now. :)
(HA! That's one more point in my basket Tretheway)

No comments: