14.8.06

Guuuuuuuh

that_heather over at Livejournal is so my best friend. You see, ma famille et moi went hiking. Thankfully I had my mp3 player so I could listen to lovely music whilst excersising, but still. I hate hiking. I hate hiking almost as much as I hate spinach or marching band. So I go online hoping against hope that there might be something of interest to get my mind off the fact that I'm all gross and tired. The fates were smiling at me because this lovely pictured had been posted by that_heather. So I'm happy. Really, really happy. But as I said to my friend Mar in reply to her reply to my last entry (livejournal style) I just need to figure out how to get rid of my grandparents. Then everything will perfect. I can stare longingly at Ricky pictures while listening to Kaiser Chiefs on repeat. :) :eyes glaze over: I'm not crazy...just a wee tad unhinged. Nothing to be scared of.

No comments: