22.8.06

Schedule and News

Here's my schedule for inquiring minds:
1st: Sociology/Pyschology
2nd: IB Bio SL
3rd: IB English HL
4th: IB World Topics HL
5th: Creative Writing
6th: IB Music HL
7th: Advanced Women's Chorus

In other news Keane has an announcement to make as well:
Following last week's announcement that Tom has been diagnosed with exhaustion, he has admitted himself into a private clinic. Tom said, "I've been having to deal with an increasing problem with drink and drugs, and the time has come to get the professional help I need to sort myself out. I feel desperately disappointed to be letting down our fans, but I want to get myself right now so that I can be back on the road for the rest of the year." (From the official site.)

On a lighter note here's some good news. Hooray for Stephen Colbert and Damian Kulash!! Tommorow night will be awsome

No comments: