25.9.06

Monday, Monday...

That's a good song by the way. Also entirely true, but I digress...
So today and yesterday I've been listening to the UK Launchcast Pop Now station. This mostly consists of reopening the page once my five skips run out because in all honesty I'm not much of a pop person. I have heard both of Lily Allen's singles (Smile and LDN) and I'm interested to hear what the rest of the album sounds like. Mind I don't know when she'll be releasing the album in the states, but I'll just wait. I've also heard some other cool songs. Nice change from my usual Indie Bands playlist. I must admit though listening to this station (and Indie Bands) confirms my belief that I really belong in the UK. Either that or I should pay more attention to the radio. Not sure which, though I prefer the former to the latter. Less blame on me. In any event, a nice little exploration for Nore.
MUN went well on Saturday. My simulation group passed a working paper which was super nifty. Loghman and I talked like semi-normal people. I don't honestly think it will go back to the way it was last year, but something is better than nothing. He was suprised to hear that I want to be a music journalist. He also said "so you're not going to settle down?" which I didn't get to really reply to because we were switching rooms and my chance to respond got lost in the hubbub around us. I was sort of suprised he would say something like that, but I don't know why. In any event I had a good time on Saturday which is the most important part. Mr. Vagts' wife is nice. :nods: Good times, good times.
Well I better get to work soon. Need to do a powerpoint on how the US took over Cuba finacially at the beginning of the 20th century. Good times will surely be had by all.

I'm sad...stupid Europeans

No comments: