7.12.06

Mmm...Photosynthesis

I'm tired, slightly frustrated with the world and feeling incredibly blah. I don't really have much to say. We got interims today and I didn't do horribly, I actually did quite well compared to last intermims. One "C," one "D+." Not too horrible I would say. In any event I've mostly just been keeping tabs on my bands and trying my best not to go crazy/do my work. All in all, fairly unintersting. So anyway...yeah. Oh, but I do have a few articles I've been saving for you guys. So I guess I'll post those and be on merry way. I've got a photosynthesis crossword puzzle to do and I'd like to watch Scrubs reruns tonight, so I've got to get that crossword done! So here are the articles:
The Grammy's hop on the "give Arctic Monkeys as many awards as possible" bandwagon
We Are Scientists take over the "Beard of the Year" award
Kirkland Ciccone waxes poetic about the NME "Cool List" and Nore wonders why Lily Allen isn't in the top spot (or for that matter why Alex Turner was nominated seperatly from his band.)
Have a lovely night guys.
P.S. I'm so totally obsessed with Dr.Who. Must get pictures of David Tennant. :evil giggle:

No comments: