8.1.07

Kaisers Mark 2

Well it's beginning. Today was the first day single "Ruby" was played on British radio and the single is coming out in a month and 11 days in the UK and shortly thereafter "Yours Truly, Angry Mob" the band's second album will be released every where but North America. North America gets the album March 27th, a day more than a month later than the rest of the world. Now I could complain, bitch and moan and swear not to listen to KC ever again, but it's a bunch of bullshit. This is how the system works and I just have to suck it up. Now why don't I just buy it import? Because I don't know whether my purchase will count towards American sales. I doubt it and so I don't buy import. I want the band (as well as other bands) to realize that they have American fans and that maybe they shouldn't treat us like secondary citizens. Oh well. I can only do my little part. In any event, here's the link to the news item concerning the release of "Truly Yours, Angry Mob" which comes out March 27th. There's a tracklisting which looks exciting. So the slow progression goes. I truly hope they don't disappoint.
(As a side note the link page has a music player that starts automatically so unless you want to listen to a Kaiser song, just press the little block to stop it.)

No comments: