15.1.07

So Damn Serious


They all look so damn serious and there's Whitey who looks like he's winking, but you can't be too sure. In a very odd way it makes me laugh, because I can't imagine KC being so damn serious. It's kind of like when the Doctor (10th) gets all hyper angry/serious. You can't take it seriously because not two seconds ago he was licking the damn door. :shakes head: At least I know they didn't start out seriously. They started out singing about boobs and booze.
Umm...let's see. I got into college. I'm still getting over that damn cold which sucks. I watched "Bright Young Things" which was incredibly enjoyable. Stars Emily Mortimer and David Tennant. Tennant plays a character nicknamed Ginger which just makes me incredibly happy for no real reason. In any event, there's not a lot going on. I do feel like such crap though. And I'm bored. Ugh.

No comments: