10.2.07

Just for Shits and Giggles

So my day was boring, which is normal for the weekend. And most days of the week. Nonetheless, I'm going to recount the days events as I wait for my download to finish (just 11 more minutes left!) and because I'm bored. And I don't want to practice. Right, shall we continue?
So I woke up, had breakfast and read some articles in this weeks Newsweek. I then preceded to laze around on my computer and wish my sister a happy 21st birthday. Sometime after that mums and I went to get lunch (Five Guys) and I noticed that I was incredibly thirsty. Went home, had lunch and a diet Coke, then waited for mums to finish what she was doing on the computer so that we could go get my contacts and have my glasses adjusted. Went, did that, got dad guitar strings, then proceeded to the Oakton Music and Arts store to get him earplugs. Finally we arrived back home and I got myself a huge glass of water because I was thirsty again. I read Entertainment Weekly cover to cover (kind of) and then got back on my computer. Somewhere in there I thought about the aftermath of a certain situation and came to the conclusion that I came to yesterday, which is to fuck it all and live my life. I then read bits and pieces of an article on Wikipedia about Casanova and read the whole article on Wikipedia about Madame de Pampadour. I searched for "Blackpool" a miniseries with Ten-Inch in it, found that it really hasn't be released in the states and bookmarked a link to the amazon.co.uk for the dvd of "Blackpool." Did some more shit, had mums tell me that I needed to practice my clarinet, found a really good icon to add to my Doctor Who collection (It's Sonic!), and then found that someone had made a mix that had this song I really wanted and that the link for just that song doesn't work, so now I have finished downloading the whole damn thing so I could have that song. And now I have pretty graphics too, quite the bonus. So off I go to pratice. Yay.

No comments: