13.3.07

More Pictures and Other News

Right, I have more pictures of R, this time from when Kaiser Chiefs were Parva. I do <3 grunge R. Especially when he wears a bowler hat. :D So silly. Anyhoo, here are the pics.

Avec un chapeau melon


Logo Time


[Fill With Cliche Fangirl Thought]


Onto the news! Huzzah!
I'm so glad I don't live in the UK. Betcha never thought I would say that, huh? But seriously, the method of getting tickets for the Arctic Monkey April tour sounds so incredibly fucked up. I understand the reasoning behind it (touts are those twats that sell tickets outside of shows the night/day of), but still. I mean a fucking raffle for the tickets?? That's so crazy, I can't even begin to understand how many people will be screwed. So yeah, I may not be able to go, but at least I don't live in the UK.
Such filthy horrible lies. Taunting us Americans with their lies of YTAM coming out today. Some poor plonker probably believes that shite and is going to try and by the damn album today. Two weeks Mr./Ms. US Correspondent, two more more weeks of listening to the stream.
So yeah, Amy Winehouse may be booze hound, but damn she can sing. "Me and Mr. Jones" is an absolutely fabulous song, as is "Tears Dry on Their Own." I would defininetly recommend Back to Black.

No comments: