21.4.07

And the Loving will be Ceaseless

1. How are you stereotypically female?
I like jewelry and pretty things and believe in Prince Charming. Oh and I love cute babies and kittens.

2. How are you stereotypically male?
I don't think I am.

3. What parts of you do you consider unclassifiable as either gender?
Umm...the stomach. And liver...and most internal organs. Except the ones having to do with baby making, in which case those are user specific.

4. Do you think you are primarily male, female, or neither in characteristics?
I am woman hear me roar! By the by, I thought last month was national Woman's month. I'm so confused.

5. If you could be born as any gender, knowing the gender prejudices as they are now, which would you choose to be?
A lady. Because we get to use our feminine wiles to seduce men into bed. Besides I enjoy being a girl.

1. Grab the nearest book.
2. Open the book to page 23.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the text of the next three sentences in your journal along with these instructions.
5. Don't dig for your favorite book, the cool book, or the intellectual one: pick the CLOSEST.
6. Tag five other people to do the same.


So you get a choice between HHGG and...Fish on Friday: Feasting, Fasting and the Discovery of the New World. I choose HHGG!!
"'Drink up,' he urged.
At that moment the dull sound of a rumbling crash from outside filtered through the low murmur of the pub, through the sound of the jukebox, through the sound of the man next to Ford hiccuping over the whisky Ford had eventually bought him.
Arthur choked on his beer, leaped to his feet."
And thus Arthur's house was destroyed and following that, the Earth.

Lets see what else...My lack of Buzzcocks will be cured, but first I have to figure out which episode my header is from. See Phil says "And the loving will be ceaseless" and now I have the damn quote stuck in my head as well as the accompanying imagery, but I can't remember which episode it's from. So annoying. But I have discovered that YouTube isn't barren of complete NMTB episodes, just lizzilupin. So yeah, yay!
Let's see I have news articles, but no snide comments. No, that's not true, I just don't have a snide comment concerning the Gorillaz. I do for the other articles. So, shall we?
Why on earth does the UK need two new music festivals. Don't they already have enough? Honestly, it's just not fair. Europe should share it's festivals with the rest of the world, aka the US, and not keep them for themselves. As I've told Jasmine, sharing is caring.
As I previously mentioned, there is some news concerning Damon Albarn's animated side gig, Gorillaz. It seems that they will no longer exist. Yes, Gorillaz are splitting after the hopeful completion of a movie which, according to NME, will be directed by Terry Gilliam. All of this makes sense to me, though it does hint that Albarn is closing down the side shows, possibly to focus on Blur. Though I may be just making random connections that make absolutely no sense to anyone but me. Which is typical. Anywho, Gorillaz will be no more.
That's it my lovelies. Hot Fuzz was called for last night, but will be on tonight, so yay! In the mean time I will be watching NMTB and hopefully going out driving. Ta ta [box].

No comments: