19.4.07

I Hate When Technology Doesn't Work

I really do hate when technology doesn't work. LiveJournal/my internet is being an absolute whore and so I haven't been able to check my friends page or almost anything related to livejournal today. Interestingly enough I could get to one of the icon communities I browse through and so was able to nab some very nice anglophilia related icons. After that I haven't be able to get to livejournal. I'm horribly sad because most of what entertains me is on that site and so I have been very bored. Except for the almost fifteen minute negotiation that occured between myself, Jasmine, and Alex, though I couldn't hear Alex's side. Anyway, we're going to Tyson's see to Hot Fuzz tomorrow at 7:15 (for all you wonderful stalkers out there) and I just realized I have no idea when I'm eating. Oh well! It will be fun anyway. So yeah, those are plans for tomorrow. Hopefully I'll be able to check livejournal later tonight. Hopefully I'll be able to post this post on livejournal. Gaaah, stupid technology.

No comments: