10.4.07

RIP NMTB

Well it seems someone noticed lizzilupin's stash of Never Mind the Buzzcocks episodes, so now they're all gone. I don't know if I'll ever be able to watch Ricky drunk again, or see Preston walk off because he's an idiot. Never again will I be able to revel while Phil and Bill take crack shots at everything under the pop culture moon. So very, very sad is what I say. Stupid YouTube. Stupid living in North America. Grrr...
Despite the fact that I still can't listen to KC, I have made a step forward in my rehabilitation and read some articles and such about them (or by the them, depending.) Even though I'm having a hard time thinking of myself as a true blue fangirl, I'll post these lovelies because that's what I do. Enjoy.
[Just the titles, no snarky comments. I'm not that far along in my recovery]
KC/DC - Back in Blog
A Blog in Time Saves Nine
Kaiser Chiefs continue US tour
Well that's all folks. I think I'll go die a little bit more now...

No comments: